Egg Drop Soup with Beef and Seaweed
This simple egg drop soup is packed with protein and iodine. It is ideal for a light and nutritious lunch or a dinner starter. Give this recipe a try today.
- 100 g beef, thinly sliced
- 1 Egg ( substitute barley with brown rice for gluten-free version)
- 1/4 cup Wakame Seaweed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 large onion
- 3 garlic gloves
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos or soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a frying pan over high heat and add butter. Toss together beef, onion, garlic and coconut aminos (soy sauce). Stir-fry for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Beat an egg in medium bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring water and beef stock to a boil. Slowly add the beaten egg and stir well. Add beef and wakame.
- Cook on high for 5 mins.